Friday, January 8, 2010

confused


i dont know what happened to me, but today i really get confused, and i've been thinking all day and i still get confused. Why something like this happened to me again and i couldn't stop it even it's been a long time

today i woke up bout 6.30 am, as usually my lover call me, but because he has lots work to do he called me just bout 45 minutes, after i hung up his phone i go back to sleep again cos i still feel sleepy. and i had that dream, i dream bout my sun. after all this time i still miss him and love him even he always breaking my heart again and again for the last 7 years.. can you believe it, 7 years and i can't stop loving him.

in that dream, i saw him, i can't believe i still remember his face even i never see his picture and i never saw him for 6 years, but i still remember how he looked like. and he always around me, watching my moved, follow me wherever i go, even i ignore him. he looked me just like he need my help, his eyes told me that even his lips keep in silent

and when i woke up, i can't stop thinking bout him all this day. i waited for him on Yahoo Messenger until he showed. and i asked him if he is fine, he said he is fine, he asked me to and asked me to keep my healthy but i ignore all of his question, after i'm sure that he is fine, i deleted his account again on my messenger list, i don't want to see him if he is on line.

the funny thing bout this,i feel like what Tommy Page sings bout his song "TIME" is true, he said to me exactly like that lyric. it said :

you told me time will always heal the pain
bring the sun and dry the rain
we need time to solve and think our problems through
you told me time is always on my side
to turn the season, change the tide
things work out with time if you want them to
why can time makes me stop
loving you

Oh God, please help me to forget him...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment