Thursday, January 28, 2010

Diamond in the mud


Today i realize that God still love me, even i always thought that he is abandon me, he left me alone but today i know that he never leave me, he always stay beside me even i've made some mistakes and did many things wrong.

This noon someone slapped me with his words, i know that what he said was true but i there is nothing that i can do. and all those words are only a dream for me.. He said that i am a lorn girl, a girl who always get left from anybody, from my father, my brother, and my ex boyfriends, they just left me all behind and never turn back just to look me if in case i need their help. He said that i just like a diamond in the mud, every one just look me disgusting and never try to take me and wash me with water of care and love

i wasn't upset bout his words, but it really make me relief that finally someone can hear my scream, all those scream that i cried all night since my mom died. Finally God hear me and send someone with good hear for me, even i can't make him mine but it really make me relief..

Thank you GOD.Thank you that you already send me someone special, some one that really can look me just who i am. I promise i won't be greedy but i beg you please don't took him again from me, let me feel his love and care for a while so i can put all of my tiredness, and i put a hope and pray for him that he really get a better luck and love from you cos of what he had done to me

0 komentar:

Post a Comment