Monday, January 11, 2010

Lonely


Something strange happened to me to night, but to night i feel so lonely, i always get usually feel alone but to night i think i really need someone stand by me, to hold me and rub my back and said i'm here for you.

I just watch 'Pretty Woman' on TV, i saw how Richard G hold Julia R and she said I LOVE YOU, she though he already slept but he opened his eyes when he heard that, it's a very romantic movie, how a woman from nothing become something because of a knight with a white horse (in this case a white limo) save her.

I don't need a knight with a white horse or a white limo, i just need a knight with a white heart and accept me with all my weakness, can pull me from the deepest mud and put me next to him, side by side.

All i want is just to be loved, who hold me in his arm all night and make me believe that i'm his and he's mine. who told me not to dream again cos he already with me, who always give me support to live and never feel desperate because he always with me for better or worse, in sick or health, in any way of live

But until know GOD haven't hear my pray to send a knight like that. God still thinks that i've better be alone know. And i'll try to be patient and more patient and believe that someday God will send him to me

0 komentar:

Post a Comment