Thursday, January 7, 2010

my lovely day


after 2 weeks i never met him, after 6 days i couldn't connect to internet, after thousand hours deep in my heart i felt miss him so..finally he came to my house this morning..

he looked healthy, he said he's missing me and think bout me all the time since the last time we met, and then we made love hardly and full of passion at first time, like we never made love before, our sex never feel better and passion before.

and then he told me bout his journey to Semarang, how tired he was and couldn't stop his mind to thinking bout me, from 8 am to 3 pm we made love 4 times..

he is good in sex, but at first he put his penis into mine i always felt hurt, i felt like my vagina or the bone getting smaller even i'm not a virgin any more.

sometime i wish i can share my stories bout that with someone, but in here it's still a taboo for a woman like me made love before married.so all i can do is keep it in silent.

but after all, i really feel today is my lovely day... i can pamper him all the time cos he like to be pamper and i like to pamper him, i rub his back, stroking his hair, message him from head to toe, and play with his penis as long as i can until he came.

gosh i never realize that i love him badly...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment